Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Random Thought Thread.
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #10605 (permalink)
Ligeia
pensive

feat. Otto Neurath

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
:mattyd:

As some of the posters above posted I go to ryerson; ted rogers school of management with a business law major to be specific. I just really dislike my program and the people in it. And while I could just change programs, doing that makes me lose approximately the same number of credits so since Ive never been a big fan of the school I said I may as well change school as well. I noticed that the transfer credits aren't told to you until after you've gone through the process which I find a bit ridiculous. It's a huge point in the decision someone makes
Obviously I don't know you that well, so it is hard to be really specific. If you want to know what I suspect, I think you are the one that makes yourself unhappy. That is true of many of us, I think, but what you post on this forum makes me think that you are definitely your own worst enemy. I don't want to sound like I'm scolding you or anything, but it would be a horrible mistake to change schools for the wrong reasons. Like really, what are the chances that there is nothing and no one worth staying for in your program at Ryerson?
Ligeia is offline   Boss Key Wife Key