Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #501 (permalink)
rapsmannn
hopefully we use our draft pick this year, let's not miss out this years Rodney hood

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Things I noticed last night:

I can't stand Dwight Howard. I don't think he takes winning games seriously.

Russell Westbrook is quickly usurping Jamal Crawford as my least favourite player to watch.

Durant needs to be more assertive on offense. I don't get how he gets looked off as often as he does. The guy is the most talented scorer I've ever seen and he barely saw the ball in the final few minutes.

Reggie Williams was dumb and lucky on that final drive.

Golden State won't win until they learn how to defend. They're a step slow mentally and physically everywhere.

OKC won't win because they don't know how to win in the final few minutes especially when they only go to iso plays.

Has Ibaka plateaued a bit?
I agree Howard is super douchie, I gave him the benefit of the doubt with the Lakers because it was a mess from the start but c'mon man, getting into it with teammates with the dirty looks already in Houston

James Harden should ask for Dwight to get traded and keep Asik that would be the best, there is no way you can win a championship with that guy he has no real counter moves to go along with his post up moves and doesn't have one go to move on offense besides dunking he does great anyways
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote