Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - over/UNDER rd1 gm10 Raptors v BULLS
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:
Default over/UNDER rd1 gm10 Raptors v BULLS

Bob Loblaw took the ring!
Now it's time to do your thing!

Make one or two picks. The first one is set by vegas, and will give you a long distance 3. The second is a lob from me, and it's up to you to get above the rim and complete the two points. Miss and you'll lose two, in the same way the missed gimmes lead to easy points the other way in every NBA game you've ever seen.

You can choose to look the other way and just get back on defense, by making no second pick.

Be sure to make your picks in the poll. I won't be counting picks made within the thread unless something's gone awry for you with the poll - in which case be sure to let me know.

This is open to everyone at anytime. The standings get wiped clean every 20 games for a new round, so it's never too late to have a shot at winning it all! Make top ten in any round to qualify for the playoffs. Win a round and pick up 5 points to start the playoffs. Make top ten in additional rounds and pick up 3 for the start of the playoffs.

GOOD LUCK!
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote