Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - This years Fun Watch Teams
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

My League Pass rankings:

1. GSW
2. LAC
3. MIN
4. WAS
5. IND

I expect Brooklyn to break into my top 5 once they get their chemistry in order.

GSW is an obvious choice. They've essentially become the 02 Kings if you think about it. Iggy is the do it all defensive swingman(Christie), Thompson is the lights out shooter(Peja), Curry is the lights out PG with underrated passing skills(Bibby, but 3.0), Lee is the do it all PF with great passing skill, but defensive deficiencies(Webber, but obviously downgraded version), and then you have a sweet passing bigman in Bogut who really is the heart of the team(Vlade). Their passing and chemistry has been phenomenal this y ear, and their defence looks greatly improved, something that was a staple of the 02 Kings getting to that next level.

LAC is an easy pick, as they have extremely talented players who play well together, and now with their upgraded perimeter game, Chris Paul has taken his game to another level this year, with double doubles in every game so far.

MIN is much like GSW, and they have Adelman as their coach. Rubio on his own catapults any team to become very watchable, but then you have their motion offence and sweet shooting.

I like watching WAS because of Wall mostly, but their 3point game especially with Beal is very fun to watch when Wall is able to speed through the lane and throw ridicuolusly tough passes out for 3.

And I enjoy watching IND because of their chemistry and attention to detail. Their stars are selfless, and their defence is sick.

After those teams I just watch whatever game is close at the time really. Every team is watchable right now besides MIL, HOU, and UTA right now.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote