Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - So Rudy, about that eye surgery...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:44 AM   #37 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I think that's where Casey comes into play. If the coach stands a chance of staying he needs to get Rudy playing a team game. There's no way he changes him completely. He'll have to allow a certain amount of the usual shit. But if he can curtail that stuff it really would make a difference. It looked like he was steering Rudy in the right directions through last night's game.
Agreed - and speaking of Casey - I loved last nights game, and I realize now he pretty much only played 7 guys. Love that minute distribution. 10 man rotations are for tankers and elites. Casey's job is on the line and he needs to ride his horses to develop some real chemistry. And that also ties into getting Rudy playing a team game - it's hard for some players to gel when there is a revolving door of teammates coming into the game.

Also; Amir was rock-solid last night; two boards because was busy occupying Memphis' bigs letting the little guys gobble up the rebounds; he was nonetheless a big factor in the victory.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key