Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rob Ford kicked out of office
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #161 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

U.S. Charlie Sheen Calls for Rob Ford?s Resignation - North America - Codewit World News

Quote:
Charlie Sheen called for Rob Ford's resignation today, saying the Toronto mayor's struggles with substance abuse make him unfit to lead Canada's largest city.*Sheen has been in Toronto for the past two weeks shooting the sixth Scary Movie film and was caught outside his hotel today by a reporter for La Presse newspaper.*"Charlie, any thoughts on the mayor here in Toronto?" the correspondent asked. "As someone who's battled with drug abuse himself, do you think the mayor should resign and go into treatment?"*"Ah man, that's a tough question," Sheen responded. "I hate to pass judgement on anybody, especially given my history.

But I've been seeing those videos on the news, and I think it's fair to say that Rob Ford parties too much. I can honestly tell you I've never been that high.*"There was this one time in Vegas when I took four Victoria's Secret models and did one gram off each of their bodies within like 45 minutes. I declared myself King of Vegas and decided to remodel my hotel room with my bare hands to resemble King Louis XIV's bedroom at Versailles. Knocked down two entire walls, and later had four knuckle surgeries. Still wasn't as high as Rob Ford.**"This guy needs help. I'm not saying he needs counseling or AA or rehab or anything like that.

Everyone gets better in different ways. But yeah I think he should at least resign and figure out what kind of help is right for him. It's one thing if you're an actor, but public servants should be held to a higher standard."
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote