Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh Declares It's MVP or Bust
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dino Blogger
doing what I always do DNB 24/7 365

The C.E.O Of The DNB

Representing:
Send a message via AIM to Dino Blogger Send a message via MSN to Dino Blogger

As people have correctly pointed out it takes a few things to be considered an M.V.P:

A good to great record
Making your team around you better

I challenge anyone to say that Chris Bosh is not a highly intelligent young man. So if we accept that as fact. He knows these 2 things very well. He understands that no individual honour can come his way if it is not matched with team success. Raptor fans need to look at how Lebron James has handled all this 2010 nonsense in comparison to Chris Bosh. Bosh has taken the high road and chosen to focus on the team he is playing for and his performance on that team. James meanwhile is as busy creating hype with Red sneakers and Yankee Hats and Knick Logos over his shoulder. I have no doubt he is focused on playing well and his team but is sending and creating a mixed message and a split focus. In the end of 3 main guys Wade, James and Bosh. I feel that Raptor Fans have the least to worry about. The catch is Raptor fans based on history are the most concerned based on the franchise history.

Chris is not... Vince, Tracy or Lebron.

Last edited by Dino Blogger; 11-28-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Dino Blogger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote