Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh Declares It's MVP or Bust
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 09:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Bosh Declares It's MVP or Bust

WOW .... those are some pretty big words coming from CB4. Only problem is that its going to take alot more than games like he had the other night against weak opponents like the Bobcats before he gets some serious consideration. Plus, MVP's don't usually win the award when playing on sub par teams like ours right now either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ganter
"I want to get it. Plain and simple," Bosh said. "That's really where I'm at right now. Every game I'm trying to be an MVP-calibre player. I've been sharing that with my family, I haven't shared it with you guys yet but now you know -- but I came into this season saying I'm going to give it a shot. I think I can get it. We need more wins of course but when I think of MVPs in the past I think of consistency. Every night they put it out there on the floor and when they need it, they put their teams on their backs. They're valuable so that's what I'm trying to be. A valuable asset to this team."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote