Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - when will we see .500 again?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
You're great at reading between the lines man, it's almost as if I said none of that in my post but you still understood it that way.
I was only following your logic. Which was so simplistic that there are no lines to read between, as much as i'd love to. Moremilk is already calling for a tank next year. We both know that won't get it done. Lebron said more than two, more than three, more than four. That's exactly how this team needs to think when it comes to losing.

I'll say this much, you guys are dreaming if you think they can tank the next two years and then make the playoffs. You do realize tanking requires getting worse? That would be after 3 years of "improper" tanking. This team would seriously risk becoming an absolute shit show. The only way a tank works is if they develop a good amount of the talent that is here while not being able to get over the hump most nights, and playing end of bench guys to finish the season. Just throwing away this season and next, and forcing whatever talent is here as a result of previous tanks to eat shit for two years, is nothing more than the definition of ineptitude. This team already has a bad reputation. Worsening that will not pay off handsomely.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote