Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #339 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I agree in regards to Paul. It's when I noticed a shift.

Where I stand on Blake is that he hasn't taken that next step. He's at his fiercest when he's running his lane but in the half court he seems to over think a bit. He should watch some LeBron tapes and mimic his post-up game. He'd create even more space for his shooters. That said, I don't think it was fair how much he was being ripped by Reggie Miller and Greg Anthony last night. Plus, I know i'm nitpicking here. It's just something I noticed and I'd love to see him on that previous trajectory.

I do like Reddick there though. Hopefully he can usurp some minutes from Crawford. He's one of the more unwatchable players for me.
Blake needs to hire Karl Malone the way that people hire Hakeem. I think it would help his game immensely to learn from a guy who had similar body type and game coming into the league. If he could master Karl's face up game and fadeaway jumper he'd probably be the best PF in the game.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote