Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #445 (permalink)
Fröz-d
is Fired Up!

Representing:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
I've got a great sean connery story for you. A few years ago someone I know was at a golf event in scotland. He was in the bar one of the nights and he looks over and sean connery is sat there! My friend was pretty wasted so decided it would be a good idea to go over and talk to him.

They had said some pleasantries and my mate decides to say to him, "so sean, you must have some pretty tasty stories from all your conquests down the years!?"

Connery looked all pissed off, (probably the millionth time he's been asked that by some idiot,) and got up and walked off. Think he might have even grunted "fucking idiot" or something.

Later that night my mate saw a wallet lying on the bar and realised it was connery's! The bar was closed now and there was nobody to hand it into so my mate took it to his room and thought "i'll hand it in in the morning."

So in the morning he comes down to the bar to hand it in and connery is sat there having breakfast. So even though connery called him a fucking idiot the night before my mate decided to give it him on person. He tapped him on the shoulder and said "i think you lost this." connery was delighted and said "oh my god I thought i'd lost it, it had some important stuff in it." my mate said "no problem," turned to walk away and then connery grabbed his arm, pulled my mate close and whispered "sophia loren, up the arse, paris, 1968."

Most Awesome!
Fröz-d is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote