Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Paul George about to sign 5yrs/90mil extension
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #173 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative1mm View Post
your rite.. but if you read some of my posts in the other thread I basically said trade every one except Val, Fields, Handsborugh and Amir..

but the reason we overrate our players is because we wan't to believe they will be superstars one day.. but that is how bad we have been. I remember when vince left, and I was looking at Joey Graham to be the next guy to step in and do something.. now that is desperate
So you've argued for a while that hes not 50 mill better, I argue against it and you just isntantly say "you're right" That made it no fun man.

If you haven't noticed yet though, Demar won't ever be a all-star/superstar or anything of the sort. Hes a soft one dimensional player that doesn't have the balls to drive to the basket, and doesnt have the stroke to be a shooter.

I'd HAPPILY pay 50 mill extra or even more if I had to, to turn DD into George. Same goes for Gay.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote