Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #421 (permalink)
niggles
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
That i could, and did live with. I thought the offense was passable last season with Lowry upping his assists and doing a good job of facilitating. Now Lowry gives up the ball immediately. I don't understand his role. I don't understand the process that he's stuck in. There seems to be much more that could be fleshed out on both sides of the ball, but Casey is stuck going through the exact same process they went through last season already.

I'll still stick with my usual perceptions of the first couple weeks of the season being off-kilter and not ripe for too much analysis. But after seeing the whole team puling for each other and really looking to make something of the process during pre-season, it's dispiriting to see casey's brainfreeze and general stagnancy in terms of the team gaining an identity.
Guess they were so pleased with their identity last year, they figured, why bother to change. The organization didn't change coaches, so the players aren't changing. I think the players are desperately hoping for new coaching leadership that will truly represent a change in direction. Kyle still isn't playing like he's Kyle, Rudy isn't and never was a saviour, and Demar is thrilled that not only is Casey giving him a green light, he's joined the Devlin cheering section that has Demar walking on water. It's sick.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote