Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - unofficial TANK thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:57 PM   #39 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I think a lot of people would prefer to tank this season, mainly because the draft is loaded. If it was a weak draft then I wouldn't want to tank. This is the best season to do it. Getting the 8th seed then getting swept by miami Is pointless
Ya this is what everyone thinks but its I'm not sure what people think is right.

The draft is DEEP. Its not full of special talented players. Assuming everything we have heard is true...Wiggins is the currently the only one that people expect to be special. So you have to tank and win the draft if you want a once in a decade player. There is not 5 Wigginses but everyone wants to tank like they think there are. There are a lot of Jabari Parkers and Marcus Smarts available, as they are projected to be good, but so are the players in the top 3 almost every year, but this year maybe its 5 deep instead of 3. (I love that Parker went to Simeon though).

Everyone thinks this years draft is James, Bosh Wade and anyone telling you that can read minds and knows the future.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote