Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #378 (permalink)
I Don't Even
pissed at Casey

OldTimer

Representing:

Nowadays NBA is all about numbers, synergy and stats. Old fashioned coaches aren't willing to evolve their styles and that hurts their teams. Personally I don't think Casey could evolve even if he tried to. I like the idea of having a young coach, new to the NBA.
I don't have an opinion about Karl, but Denver looked great with him. Coach can help young players to develop just in 2 ways: 1. Give youngster minutes 2. Give youngster the ball

I don't think there is anyone worse than Casey (maybe McHale, who sends his EVERY rookie to Dleague for their entire first season) in young players development, so Karl would be an upgrade in every category.

Miami played bad yesterday, we had ways to beat them, but coach's bad rotations and unwillingness to put selfish players in their place ended up in L and bad view.
JV is not a guy who chases millions or fame, but even he may get sick and tired of loosing and not stay in this loosing culture when he gets an option to opt out. I am certain he will opt-out if Casey is the head coach by that time.

With our current play, if we were 0-4, not 2-2, Stern would fine us for too obvious tanking.

Last edited by I Don't Even; 11-06-2013 at 08:20 PM.
I Don't Even is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote