Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Race to the Decision. Part 1
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #45 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

This thread just shows how insane our fans have become due to years of watching this horrible excuse for a franchise.

How can anyone want to make the playoffs this year with the roster as currently constructed???? It's great that we'd be back in the playoffs and get to experience the playoff atmosphere again as fans, but you also need to be realists and know that if we happen to make the playoffs with this awful roster, we're going to be a 7th/8th seed, and get destroyed by whoever we play, and at the same time get a mid round pick in the loaded draft. Essentially we're going to be Milwaukee of last year, and we're giving away our opportunity of becoming a CONTENDING TEAM quicker, because you're out of your damn mind if you think this core is going to produce anything positive.

After watching the first 3 games, I would have expected everyone to be on team tank, but I guess everyone is still trying to block out the obvious by telling themselves that a 2-1 winning record actually means something. It'll be funny to see how many fans switch their tunes over the next 3 weeks when we're playing 75% of our games against playoff teams this year. Then in DEC we'll be facing the West 8/14 games, and NY/CHI 4 times.

We're not making the playoffs not only because our opening schedule is brutal and will bury us, but because our roster sucks.

Again, I dont blame you for wanting the playoffs because you're blinded by the past, but face the facts Raptors fans.

Blind optimism isn't good for you.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote