Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #40 (permalink)
Thug
in Houstatlantavegas

Presidential

Representing:
Hawks

in Georgia tonight..

Quote:
The good news is, much like Mayor Rob Ford, it shouldn’t be terribly hard for the Hawks to spot any crack in Toronto.
Quote:
This is a game we should win; at the same time its a dangerous one. DeRozan is a good young SG on the rise. IMO better than JR Smith, Henderson, and quite a few others. Rudy is the same old Rudy, up and down; but he gets a lot more opportunities in Toronto than he did in Memphis.

As I already said: We should win this game. Their bigs match up well defensively, offensively we win with our bigs and its not close; and if Derozan and Gay go ballistic they could put up 40 to 50 between them. Teague vs Lowry, its Teague all day.
Quote:
I can't see how we should win this game other than we are at home. This team has more talent than us on paper
Quote:
I just don't see it. The team doesn't have an identity and the Raps are pretty talented.
Quote:
Just looked at the Raptors roster and I don't see how they are more talented than we are. 0 All Star appearances over there, and it'll be the same at the end of the season. They're 10-11 man rotation is decent top to bottom, but I wouldn't want anyone over there not named DeRozan, although I'm aware Ross is promising.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote