Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grantland: Raptors 3rd Least Watchable Team
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I just hope we don't see Derozan getting the ball every possession... I think he is overrated. We should cut his minutes down and give Ross some more minutes. DeRozan has a low basketball IQ, anyone else agree with that? I like the guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be an all-star type player. I always thought if he was playing on another team he would just get buried in the bench.
Let me get this straight..... you want to cut DD's minutes... the guy who's arguably been our best player in the pre-season (and for much of last year) for a kid who can't seem to do anything but chuck 3s and dunk? If you think DD's bball IQ is low I can't imagine what Ross' would be...
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key