Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #88 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Yup, I saw a comment from Woodson a few days ago saying something along the lines of "I'm not going to talk bad about another team, but there's a reason we got Bargnani". Reads to me that he basically thinks we misused him. Good luck.
I think one of the things I'm most looking forward to is how the NY media and fans react after just a few games when they realize how much of a turd Bargnani is. Knicks fans especially are going to lose their shit after Bargnani continues to play soft and let everyone get by him for easy scores, and on the other end brick easy shots and try to compensate by doing too much when he's not hitting open jumpers. Its going to be glorious. I'd say he's out of the starting lineup by game 20, 10 games too late.

Quote:
Rose with 22 points in 22 minutes tonight. Loving it.
Call me crazy, but he actually looks quicker and more athletic than before his injury. Miami look out, with not only Rose back, but Butler and Gibson playing major roles this season.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote