Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #7178 (permalink)
LightsOut
finding your post helpful

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
i watched most of the game last night and i just think the stats weren't overly representative of the game. Minnesota wasn't blowing them out of the water. Of course there were a lot of mistakes made by toronto players, but at the same time they are dangerous enough in attack that they will always be dangerous.

I have caught a lot of the games and what i see isn't really showing in the stats. The Leafs look pretty good. Their wins are deserved. just getting really sick of Ranger and a lot of the marlies that should be back with the marlies. When's Fraser due to come back?
Dude there are 3 to 4 giveaways that lead to odd man rushes/ breakaways in each period, they're playing terrible 5 on 5. Their special teams has been amazing so far though, the penalty killing has been just as good as last season(24/27) and the power play is so much better(9/27) both good for 3rd in the league. The special teams and Goaltending is saving their ass game after game.

The marlies will only be here for a couple more weeks, clarkson will be back in 3 games, kulemin should be back sometime next week, not sure about Mclaren and Frasor might be out for another 2-3 weeks. They're playing good though(Leivo, Broll, Smith) not making a huge impact but not being a liability either.
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote