Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #79 (permalink)
ZanTheMan
is not really from Croatia

Representing:

Lol look at this post from the RealGM Knicks board:

Quote:
The paradox about Bargnani is that his level of engagement in the game is proportionate to how much his coach yells at him, apparently. There was a time where he was a defensive beast under Sam Mitchell, and then Bryan Colangelo made him loosen his leash and Bargs went back to being lethargic. I thought Mike Woodson would do what's needed, but it seems he's taken favoritism towards him and it's going to have the opposite effect on Bargnani.
This guy gets it though...

Quote:
Bargs is Woody's pet project, he thinks he can do for Bargs what he did for JR, meaning get the most out of him.

It'd be great if he can but this kid looks like he's gonna take a lot of work. His motor is non existent and he just seems tentative overall, even offensively, which is supposed his strength. If he can't handle pressure he shouldnt start. Off the bench he could build his confidence without having expectations, and I can't possibly see us being an elite defense with him playing big minutes.

All I know is this deer and highlights sh*t he got going on aint gonna fly in NY. If he's incapable of playing hard the backlash from NY is gonna make T.dot look like a bed of roses.

Last edited by ZanTheMan; 10-13-2013 at 04:33 PM.
ZanTheMan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote