Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Wiggins debut
Thread: Wiggins debut
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
KoolAid
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Wiggins is going to get drafted by some shit team, get fed up and decide Toronto looks better than taking the biggest contract available. I mean we have Drake right?

I love the irony of a dude named LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!! wanting to so badly, and obsessively, for the Raptors to fail.

Oh, I know, it's just to get that magical draft pick that will ensure that they contend almost forever. That's the spirit baby!!!!!!
LET GO OF ANY HOPE OF WINNING JUST YET!!!!!!
LET'S NOT GO ANYWHERE JUST YET, OR AS LONG AS THERE IS A DRAFT THAT PROMISES MORE HYPE THAN ANY OF US CAN FATHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't get what you're trying to say in the first part of your post. Who here is debating that wiggins will decide to jump ship if he's not drafted by us? What some prefer is to get rid of the parts of this core that don't fit, build a new direction for this team, and rebuild through the draft. Being 9th-11th hasn't got us very far the last 5 years, has it? The only player on this team that everybody can agree should not be dealt (barring a trade you can't say no to, obviously) was drafted 5th, which I believe is the highest out of anyone on the roster? Like I said before, and let's go raps agreed with me here so I think I speak for us both, if we can contend without tanking, it would be amazing, but I fail to see a scenario where this core becomes a contender.

But no, demar and rudy are vc and t-mac v2, JV is Tim Duncan but with a cooler last name, and we will score some epic talent with the 30th pick right?
LET'S GO MEDIOCRITY!!!!!
CAP SPACE IS FOR PUNY MORTALS, MASAI THE GOD NEEDS NO SUCH THING.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote