Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Westbrook out 4-6 weeks
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
please tell me he's not suggesting westbrook is either better or more important or more the leader than durant!!?? any of those would be utterly absurd.
I don't think it's farfetched. Westbrook's athleticism and intensity can be absolutely dominating at the pg spot.

If Oklahoma didn't look absolutely attrocious once Westbrook went out with Durant playing one on five from the top of the key every single possession, I might agree you. But the proof is in the Houston comeback, and the 4 straight wins by the Grizz; Westbrook last year was perhaps as valuable to OKC as any player was to their team.

However, I did mention a few times during the regular season that despite OKC's record, they looked pretty bad against any of the elite teams and struggled to take care of business at home. Perhaps they're both overrated. Considering everything though, I would take Durant over Westbrook in a heartbeat, but Westbrook to me without a doubt is also a top 10 player in the league.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote