Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #477 (permalink)
m5racer
is.....

Tai-Pan

Representing:

All I can say about these people is that they are about as stupid as they come....Just an FYI. When I got my Iphone 5 (unlocked off contract, although my GF did the same thing with fido and also recieved her phone on lunch day) I was able to very easily place the order an apple.ca the day per-orders started (about 1-2 weeks before the phone went on sale) at 3am. The site worked no problem, my order was placed by 3:05am and then all I had to do was wait......On THE DAY the phone was released to the public....the day all the people in the above videos were lining up, I was at home, in my boxers and at 10:30am The UPS driver pulled up and delivered my phone, on release day. I can prob bet you that I had my Iphone 5 in my hands before some of the people in line had the chance to buy theirs.

Why any of these people line up is beyond me...maybe they all don't have credit cards and need to pay via food stamps....or maybe, just maybe all these tech savvy hipster/asian Apple/iPhone lovers just don't not know to shop online......I laughed at these people for weeks after I saw the vids.....
m5racer is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote