Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Paul George about to sign 5yrs/90mil extension
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
You view T-Mac as a scoring machine, fine for a casual viewer. If you knew T-Mac's skill set, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Clutch, I think it's coming along nicely. It wasn't bad last season and I believe he was working on it this Summer.

This beast 23 year old is bound to improve, and he's already a multi-dimensional all-star going head to head with LeBron.
Agree completely. George is a machine and the only player I would be somewhat hesitant to deal on this low ceiling squad for him would be JV. He's a statistical machine and him and Indy are one of the few threats to the Heat. There's more to the game of basketball than PPG. Is he overpaid - yes but you can say that for many a player in the NBA. He continues to increase his usage well and does well for the most part. Mid-range game and FTAs/game along with maybe FG% needs to be improved but other than that he's a monster.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote