Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #474 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N64 View Post
So I want to upgrade to the 5S on Friday, have the 4S, little brother needs a phone so was gonna give it to him anyways. Thing is I signed a contract with Bell 3 years ago, it's up April 2014 but my upgrade is in February 2014 for some reason. I called and asked if I could upgrade anyways if I pay for the phone and add 2 years to the contract but the woman said no. I can't buy something I want to buy? That doesn't sound right to me lol, what should I do?
this douchiness is exactly why i left bell and switched to koodo when my contract was up. i got a galaxy s4 for $150 off the sticker price, but i have no contract and can split any time i want. i have a better plan than bell, and cheaper too, and the customer service is amazing. my s4 screen was broken 6 weeks after i got it due to toddler nonsense. koodo replaced the screen for free, gave me a loaner in the meantime, and had my phone back to me in 5 days. pretty awesome.

fuck bell mobility. i gave them so much money over the years and they were flexible about nothing.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote