Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #8800 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
i need to watch some real games. I don't really like them but i do wanna see isco play, he sounds very exciting. Good points about ozil's position, it's a shame he couldn't perform as well on the left of the attacking 3.

all arsenal need is a GK and a DM and they are contenders for honours imo. Maybe a center-back and a striker too, but no team is perfect in ever area and when you let someone like giroud play through their problems, you never know they may start banging the goals in! Also, i think ozil will love playing for them.

wilshire, ramsey, arteta, cazorla, ozil, walcott, chamberlain, podolski, giroud. Not many teams have got better than that for attacking options.
You really need to catch some games. Linkup play between the players is too awesome. Yeah it is a shame unfortunately - also - Ozil was being played on the right of the attacking 3.

But they didn't address those things. He probably will seeing as how it's all offense, he'll play full matches and he'll be the best player on the squad.

Again, pretty good attack but if the d and or CDM is faulty then it's not all that impressive.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote