Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ESPN: Raptors 10th in the East
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #45 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
hates pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
The defense was going to suck, and it was just hard to see how Nash and Kobe both get the ball enough. I hate Dantoni, but I wouldn't wish that team on any coach. There was no breaking a certain ceiling with the obvious flaws there.
I disagree. D'antoni showed himself to be ineffective coaching the team and their particular skillset and especially with Kobe that outright took over and told Nash and Mike that Kobe had the ball now, and Kobe will have the game go through him and that's the Kobe...errrr.....Laker way. That's not the D'antoni way - that's not the Nash way. Wrong coach for a team with a skill set that he doesn't prefer. Now Pringles is going to make Hill a stretch 4 LOL and is going to push the ball with Kobe (cause Kobe says so) at the pg and Nash as a spot up shooter at the 2. Might as well pencil in the line of Kobe/Nash/N.Young/Pau/Kaman with Blake/Meeks/Hill off the bench. The team will go as far as Kobe stays healthy and Kobe is pissed so he will go on a tear for the whole season (something you can bank on with Kobe). Then, when Kobe goes down again, the team will look more like a Pringles team with Nash manning the point. Then they will collapse out of the playoffs and win the lottery and draft Wiggins <----I've already seen the script on Silver's desk - so let it be written, so it shall be done.

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 08-13-2013 at 05:48 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key