Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TJ Ford Is Back
Thread: TJ Ford Is Back
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
"I will be the starter and even when I am not the starter I will be the starter"

I will beat that dead horse untill it is glue.

TJ and Jose shouldnt split minutes because Jose is better than him. They shouldnt play in the backcourt together because that has been absolutly sucky everytime they have tried it.

There is alot of evidence that TJ looks to get his own offense off...and that is not always a bad thing, but it is when the team suffers.

finally Mo should have been an all-star, and JYD is just delusional and nobody took him seriously
First of all I'm a huge fan of Jose, actually since his rookie season, but TJ gets treated really unfairly...

He was referring to his willingness to work relentlessly to be the best whe he was younger and you know it. Stop taking it out of context to make a case for your little anti-TJ campaign.

TJ's five inches shorter and he's a better rebounder, he's a better overall defender, so it's really apples and oranges. Sure Jose runs the offence a little bit smoother, but they also are prone to a whole different set of problems with Jose. Also, name me an example of when they've played together for an extended period of time and sucked?

Oh and Mo would be hard-pressed to make the NBADL All-Star Game.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote