Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TJ Ford Is Back
Thread: TJ Ford Is Back
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
Why was it okay when Mo Pete and JYD said their goal was to be an all-star, but TJ is selfish and a cancer when he does?

You're making a lot of assumptions about things that unless you're in the locker room and behind the scenes you don't really know about. Why can't TJ and Jose share the minutes? Why can't they start playing in the backcourt together? Where is the evidence of all these things you're accusing TJ of?
"I will be the starter and even when I am not the starter I will be the starter"

I will beat that dead horse untill it is glue.

TJ and Jose shouldnt split minutes because Jose is better than him. They shouldnt play in the backcourt together because that has been absolutly sucky everytime they have tried it.

There is alot of evidence that TJ looks to get his own offense off...and that is not always a bad thing, but it is when the team suffers.

finally Mo should have been an all-star, and JYD is just delusional and nobody took him seriously
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote