Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Anyone here workout daily?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #1286 (permalink)
simplycrazy
dead inside

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
to say it's impossible to build muscle under maintenance is patently false. i've gotten stronger eating at under maintenance. the gains slow down, but they still come if you're working hard enough.
Your body learned to recruit more muscle fibers while under maintenance. Your body learned to adapt. You didnt build shit. You cant build a house without material, you cant build muscle without food.

@Sauce if you can go into the science behind it or possibly show me an article or anything, I'd love to learn and would really appreciate it.

I'm not trying to start a shitstorm. And I 100% agree in the eat clean lift hard motto. But the things you guys are talking about is so ridiculously hard to achive naturally (Body recomping) and i just feel is bad advice to give a new lifter. Im obviously against starving yourself to lose weight, and im against dirty bulking heavy to gain. I think bulking and cutting periods a few hundred cals over and under is optimal and significantly easier then trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

I also hope that this isnt getting in the way of your competition.
simplycrazy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key