Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brandon Jennings to Detroit
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
If this deal goes through Joe has officially messed up a good start to a promising season. Now we have Smith who is more of a PF playing SF and a chucker, and Jennings who is also a chucker. I am royally pissed! Why not send out Stuckey or CV? What in heavenís carnation is wrong with Joe? He better be getting a 1st if Knight is going! Or, turn this **** of a move into Rondo by February! I was willing to accept Smith at SF and see how things worked out but this is a move I cannot agree with. Whatís next? Jennings and Stuckey or CV to Boston for Rondo and some albatross salaries by February?
Quote:
Man, Dumars I know you're not that dumb to trade freaking Knight!..
Quote:
The deal is done! JOE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/95229 ... ng-sources
Quote:
What the f#*k man!!. This has to be a dream...
Quote:
Man this dude Dumars has lost his mind!.. What the hell is he thinking, why the hell did he trade Knight...
Quote:
this is sad...
Quote:
Our only hope with this deal is that Joe has something better in the works... Yuck!
Quote:
*waiting patiently for the Fire Dumars thread bump*
Quote:
Knight could have been our combo guard off the bench...The kid plays defense and works hard, why the heck would we trade him instead of Stuckey...
Quote:
This will not work out well. Bad trade. Hate it.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote