Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Major Series Lacrosse
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shadowfax
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Anyone here follow box lacrosse in Ontario?

Playoffs are starting this week.

Been to any games this season? Follow any teams?

I live in Peterborough, follow the Lakers, been a season ticket holder for many years. This is the first time in many years that Six Nations is on top of the league and Brampton didn't even make the playoffs.
Played box lacrosse throughout my whole childhood...was lucky enough to play catch (and learn the game) from the legendary Gaylord Powless (he boarded at a neighbor's house we he played with the Gaels)...we won the All Ontario Championship every year our team was together...i want to say 6 or 7 years in a row but i'm not sure now (so damn long ago)
participated in an all Canadian tourney out in Burnaby BC one year as well...pretty sure we got beat by a team from St Catherines

I was with the Oshawa Green Gaels...was quite a tradition in this city...and there was always a huge rivalry between Oshawa and Peterboro
Was shocked to learn that Clarington has taken the name of Green Gaels and Oshawa is now called the Blue Knights ?...wtf

Love the game
Shadowfax is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote