We seem to be in a middle ground where the decision is yet to be made. We'll just have to wait and see how things go I suppose.
Edit: what I am saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if we do gut the team come mid season when and if better offers come, nor will I be surprised if we stick to it. If we do the latter, it'll be shittier long term than better for sure.
Last edited by Kirby; 07-26-2013 at 03:44 AM.