Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All off season NBA rumors, transactions thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #969 (permalink)
woodchuck
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I'll love watching the Nets \ next year.

I loved watching them last year, despite their game being ugly most of the time. The atmosphere / jerseys / arena were fun. And now I really like most of their players.

They are kind of Laker-ish though in terms of athleticism. But at least they should fit well offensively.

Very very interesting team. Got to give props to Prokhorov, even though he's likely paying Kirilenko 20 mil via some secret channels in Russia.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key