Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #889 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Cant wait for BAMF and Roy to swat his shot all game
Quote:
Hibbert might set the single game blocks record the next time we play Toronto.
Quote:
Good for Psycho T. I liked him here, Toronto will like his hustle.
Quote:
I wish him all the best. Those Raptors fans may hate him now, but there's a lot about his game that they'll like. I'm not sorry we've moved on, but I appreciate what he brought during his time in Indy.
Quote:
For better or worse, Tyler was one of the most exciting players during his tenure in the Blue & Gold. Good Luck Tyler.
Quote:
a lot of them think he's a cheap short artist because of that game where he sort of maybe kinda pulled Valanciunas to the ground as he fell and Valanciunas already had an injured wrist
Quote:
^Raptors fans like to whine regardless. They would find something.
Quote:
^I've noticed. I remember the play, Tyler really did pull him down, but we all watched him play plenty. We know he doesn't have the kind of foresight it takes to try and intentionally hurt a guy. Tyler was falling and he tried to grab Valanciunas to stay up. But asking a Raptor fan about it is like asking one of us about Artest.
Quote:
^Raptors fans have the worst victim complex in the NBA. It's like reading a conspiracy theory board sometimes. Some posters here can be bad, but Raptors fans are way worse.
^I don't know about conspiracies, i haven't noticed that when i read their boards, but my impression -- they are just generally young and many of them lack basketball knowledge. Which is normal for a fanbase that's a baby compared to the Pacers and most other teams.
Quote:
Actually would not be surprised to see him beat Amir Johnson out in training camp. Amir just isn't that good.
Quote:
Good luck to Tyler on his new team in Canada. Hope he does well and continue to bring hustle and intensity in his game.
Quote:
I still remember his all-out performances against the Knicks on a back-to-back several seasons ago. That for me officially started the revival of the Pacers after the "dark ages".
Quote:
Tyler gave us an identity going into the first playoffs in years. He was worth the pick and every dime he was paid. He helped get us out of a bad funk and gave our franchise respect. There was a lot of bad picks in that draft, before and after him. He wasn't one of them.
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote