Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
BballWatcher
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Representing:

1) Age: 25
2) Born: Toronto, ON
3) Hometown: Mississauga, ON
4) What are your ethnic roots? Polish (Roman Catholic) and Russian/Ukrianian (Jewish)
5) Favorite All time Raptors: Bosh, Dell Curry, Oakley, Muggsy, etc. It ended badly with so many previous favourites: Damon, TMac, Vince, AD...
6) Favorite Current Raptors: Jose, Bosh, Jamario, Bargnani when he's not sucking the hind tit.
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd (except when he plays us), Andrei Kirilenko when he's dropping 5x5's, Kobe when he's on...
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Cleveland (boring except when LeBron is ON), Sacramento, Miami
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Dwayne Wade and his 20 trips to the free throw line per game
10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in the playoffs; almost beating Philly
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tiger Woods, Pete Sampras in his prime
12) Other messageboard handles: jiffylube1024
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio. Or Phillip Seymour Hoffman (dude can ACT!)
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Houston (Hakeem)
15) Favorite Flicks: Master and Commander: FSOTW, Star Wars, Terminator 2, Eternal Sunshine, Batman Begins, Rounders, Pulp Fiction, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Infernal Affairs, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, LA Confidential, The Godfather Part I & II, Transformers (the 1986 version), Forrest Gump, The Bourne trilogy, The Usual Suspects, Enemy of the State, Lord of the Rings trilogy
16) Music preference: Rock, Alternative, etc.
17) Beverage preference: water, cappuccino and wine (I'm a pretentious fucker).
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? Pfft, I dunno. Peter Petrelli from Heroes
19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Celeb wise? Who wouldn't I date!?!? Start with the Askmen.com top 100 list and go from there... Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous; Scarlett Johanson is hot, as are the Jessicas (Alba and Biel).
BballWatcher is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote