Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mark it On Your Calendars - Friday, February 22 - RaptorsForum Bar Night
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Lang and I were talking and thought it might be fun for anyone in the Toronto area to get together at a bar to watch a Raps game. We figured a couple of weeks notice would be sufficient (although since most of you are online most nights...it's not like you all have a ton of plans to bump...er...).

So Friday, February 22, 7:30 game time (vs. the Knicks). There are three options for the bar.

The first one, which I particularly like is Sports Centre Cafe, up at Yonge and St. Clair, click here for more info. So that's an uptown option.

The second option is a good place too and is downtown. The Loose Moose. You can find more info here.

The third option, which is also downtown, is Hooters. Click here for more info. Please note that going to Hooters with me comes with a caveat. If you want to have the flattest girl in the joint serve your table, sit near me, it NEVER fails. If not, sit at a different table. Seriously, Lang am I joking about this?

This should be a good time. Let's figure out a) who's in; b) which place.
Around the corner sounds good to me ..I can stumble home.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote