Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:32 AM   #8162 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
bale is a very willing and able passer. hes not robben on the right where he only cuts in and scores. he has an insane crossing ability with the outside of his left foot which makes it all the more difficult to read. with ronaldo and benz and ozil running onto those lanes to get onto the ends of those you guys will score a ton of goals off of his crosses. and thats just if hes on the right. since both he and ronaldo would play in a free role, they would interchange wings, and bales crossing from the left is one of, if not the best, in the world.

title, F.A, and europa
It's always best to have players play on their natural side although given as how Angel was a LM b4 he was at Real it's possible. Still think it'd be better if Bale were to be CR7's replacement. However, if not, there's always Reus who'd be cheaper. I'd actually prefer if neither came but unless Perez leaves more big/expensive/crazy signings will happen. Jese needs to be developed and nurtured. Hopefully he'll get minutes next season if not at Real he'll go to Leverkusen which will be great for him (on a 1-year loan). Just don't want to see more Soldado/Negredo/Mata/Borja Valero/Felipe Luis type stuff going on for Morata, Jese, Denis, etc (ie. Castilla players excelling elsewhere) It really pains me. Glad Carvajal will come back to be the starting RB and if that happens there's a good chance he's the starting RB of Espana in 2012.

I know what you meant by treble but I really hope you're not serious/that's not what you're expecting.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote