Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #8161 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
good points. however DiMaria + Ozil make CR7 look real good. Will Bale be a passer 1st and foremost on a team with CR7? An issue I have is that Bale loves to play in the same position as CR7. He's never played on the right full time. Oh yeah, Bale was a LB/LWB b4. That's good for d. I love Benz it's just this season he's been brutal. There was a winger long ago from the BPL who came to Real. He was quite popular and played on an accomplished squad. However he achieved very little at Real (in terms of trophies) and his presence would help commence a disgraceful 6 year run in Europe. What I'm saying is big moves aren't always needed especially when the squad already has a s**tload of attacking talent and a lot in the youth ranks too.

After the Treble with Spurs?
bale is a very willing and able passer. hes not robben on the right where he only cuts in and scores. he has an insane crossing ability with the outside of his left foot which makes it all the more difficult to read. with ronaldo and benz and ozil running onto those lanes to get onto the ends of those you guys will score a ton of goals off of his crosses. and thats just if hes on the right. since both he and ronaldo would play in a free role, they would interchange wings, and bales crossing from the left is one of, if not the best, in the world.

title, F.A, and europa
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote