Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How's the Weather?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #40 (permalink)
JattDogg
laughing at Marbury

is bitch slappin the raps

Representing:

im staying in brampton becaue my new job is by pearson airport..anyways my normal 25km trek (35-40 minute drive) took me about 1.5 hours....not bad considering the conditions of the roads.

it doesnt seem like we got 25 or 30cm of snow
at least where im at, id say 15 max???? i duno....i guess the biggest problem here is the sheer volume of traffic, snowy roads, no visibility makes it dangerous to be out on the road.

throw in all those SUV, minivan fucks who think they can drive like normal in the snow, makes it a bad drive.

My car (nissa sentra) is light and slides easily, but didntslip once all the way to work...i took my time, did about 40-50km/hour on williams pkwy/airport road and had no issues...then u get the SUV fucks driving fast...then u see them slide, move side to side.

Now i can understand they can handle a little better, but they think they are immune to snow...i so a number os SUVs sliding all over the place...yes, i hate SUVs lol.

anywho, i left work half day and came home..i dont wanan get stuck in 6pm traffic in sauga in this weather..fuck that!
JattDogg is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote