Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The truth about Fedor
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
PS. Your top 10 is terrible. I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just dont know which part of your body that opinion came from.

Kongo will get slaughtered by any good wrestler. ANY!

Guys like Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, even Jake Obrein will eat him. Anyone with any ground game will beat him. Heath Herring beat him.

Dos Santos ...i bet money on. He won me lots with the win over Werdum, but too high too early. Nowhere near top 10. If he fights a motivated Werdum (which he wasnt) ... i think he loses 8 out of 10 times.

Oh btw, i move Randy way down, because face it, Randy is done.
Couture behind Gonzaga and Sylvia after beating those guys in his last 2 fights? How is that even possible?

Gonzaga also lost to Werdum whos not on your list ...cause apparently he lost to Do Santos (who is not awesoness after one win)

DUDE ... THINK!!!!!! Really?
Fedor didnt dominate Nog... did you even watch the 2nd fight?

Top 10 lists really mean nothing, anyone can argue anything, but putting a guy that hasnt fought a signifigant fight in YEARS is crazy to me... THINK!!\

BTW who the hell said Arvolski at 2? Is that because you love Fedor so much you want him to beat AA so you will consider AA 2nd in the world?? lol thats a joke. He hasnt beaten anyone signifigant in about as long as Fedor hasnt lol. Considering he lost to Tim 2x pretty recently, i dont see how you can really consider him 2nd in anything.

Again, i dont doubt Fedors skill, i know he is amazing, but he isnt the best til he fights the best on a continuous basis and stops making $ and his somewhat anti american stance more important then being the best,

Last edited by Ugo Ferst; 11-21-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote