Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Don Cherry: ‘I don’t believe women should be in the male dressing room’
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
that's not what he was saying. and he's definitely not right.
I don't need you to tell me what was said, or if it was right. I know what he said, and the part about women in dressing rooms was right. If you cannot strip the other crap away, thats your thing, we both know you love that he mad ethereal outrageous pedestal comments, it allows you to get on your box and level him with your elite morality, as if that's even remotely difficult to do. So relax your engines, this isn't what Insiders thread asked. It asks, if after that event happened, if we agree about women in dressing rooms.

You think its ok, fine, Kadri is Muslim, maybe he disagrees. Men won't ever enter women's rooms, so really, removing the debate is simple, and the way to go.

So, are you really contribution g to the discussion, or are you just here to stomp on Don Cherry. I'd respect it more if you'd just admit what it is, because you might find little resistance.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote