Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The truth about Fedor
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Sauce
El Guapo

The Problem Solver

Representing:

The only thing you can blame Fedor for is having a "bad" management team. Or maybe a greedy management team.

As a fighter, the guy is a stud like no other. I dont buy that "he hasnt fought good competition in a while" crap. It doesnt make him worse!! Do people even think before they say that.

Your list is hilarious. If you watched MMA you would know that Brock (his experience level, and body type) is very susceptible to submissions and thats something Fedor is great at. He's also great at using agility to beat guys bigger than him. He has that elite combination of great striking and great submissions. Not to mention intangibles like confidence, stamina, years of experience, huge matchups against the bets of the best.

Nogueira can not in any way be ahead of Fedor on any list and he is my favourite heavyweight of all time. I love the guy ...i love his style and fighting ability. I love the way he teaches guys and treats people. But he got dominated twice.

Barnett ... I actually think may be the best matchup out there for Fedor, but his striking is sub par and will get him beat. Plus the competition he faced recently isnt any better than Fedors. So lets drop him on the list for that reason alone ...cause skill doesnt matter (right?)

Silvia ...we already saw what happened.

Alrovski has a punchers chance I guess. Kinda like Cote against Silva. FEdor will probably be a bit caution of his standup, but i guarantee you the fight is over within 2minutes of hitting the ground.
Sauce is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote