Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The truth about Fedor
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan

Representing:

One thing is UFC has blacked ball Fedor and some other MMA fighers because of their "communism" style of business. They'll do anything and everything to try to "own" MMA and frankly every since they bought out pride they have done a good job about it.

Plain in simple Fedor got more cash with K-1 and Affliction. Dana White and the Zuffa boys are way too cheap to buy him out. Thankfully Japan is starting out Dream which in a few years will be a player in the MMA (esp. consider USA's economic situation). I might also remind Ugo that Herring and Sobral fought Fedor OVER 5 friggin years ago. I'd say thats a while ago and I'd ago say that BROCK LESNAR only fought in 4 MMA fights. One of the to a jobber, another to a 45 year old who didn't fight in a year (can u say a Dana White set up), another to an MMA journey man and lastly to a figher with reconstructive knee surgery to which he tapped out to.

Say you want about fedor he has the fighting backround (K-1, boxing, sambo and judo) and he has fought for a long time in reputable leagues like Pride which I might add back in those days was the elite. As Chuck and Randy they went to Pride when UFC almost went bust.

The truth about Fedor is that he is the real deal who hasn't fought in a while because of the communism tactics of UFC
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote