Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Brian Colangelo Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #277 (permalink)
rapsmannn
likes the consistency in the colangelo built raptors

Representing:

It seem like we judge bc in two terms split with 4 years each. The first 4 years bc made the playoffs twice which should have been three times if Bosh could have tapped the ball in or if Turk gave a damn. It wasn't bc fault the players didn't step up that year. it more of the players not being in shape or clutching up when it matters

i give him a passing mark building around Bosh who is a great talent but difficult to build around. considering that Raptors team in 06-07 winning hte division title was my favorite raptor team of all time, loved garbo, anthony parker with his 3 point shooting and defense, loved that pacers game when he ripped the ball out of a pacer players hand it was great, jose Calderon steping his game up after a terrible rookie season, tj ford clutch shot against the clippers, bargnanis clutch shot the next game against portland both on the road, Bargnani raining 3's in orlando, plus the fact he was money in his first season especially off the bench which was exciting because we all thought if he is doing this his first season wait tell the future so the potential made even more tantalizing, rasho being rasho, and of course Bosh beasting that season

now its year 3 in the second era or term with the Raptors organisation, the post Bosh era which everyone calls it, we all knew this team took a huge hit losing Bosh and would take 4 or 5 years to recover from that, well year 4 is coming and it seems the Raptors finally have a identity with rudy gay being the leader, with promising young players in ross and jonas, and another proven scorer in derozan even though i prefer to see him traded i still see that he is a asset with value,

so if you ask me does bc deserve another year to prove that he can turn it around, i believe so, a good g.m should be able to turn a team after losing a talent like Bosh in 4 to 5 years, well year 4 is coming, or i like to say to the rest of the nba

winter is coming

Last edited by rapsmannn; 04-26-2013 at 05:27 AM.
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote