Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Brian Colangelo Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #273 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
I never mentioned Orlando or Charlotte but they may be the only 2 teams in the east that Toronto's starting 5 is clearly better than.

Last i checked there were only 5 spots in the starting lineup so KG, Rondo and Bradley are 3/5ths of that.

Somehow Lowry is miles better defensively than Jennings but Sanders and Ilyasova are worse than JV and Gay. And i thought Sanders was a DPOY candidate. I must have missed Lowry's consideration for that.

So AV is given no credit because he's undurable. But JV and Gay are the model of health so they deserve credit. And i agree ... Irving vs Lowry is not in question either.

Finally, I guess by actual facts you mean the ones littered all around your post?
bradley is a point guard and is a sixth man behind rondo. he is not in the discussion of a starting five. playing minutes here and there does not make you a 2.

sanders and ilyasova in terms of talent are <<<< JV and gay. we are discussing talent here, not simply defence.

varejao is known to be injury riddled. JV and gay are not to the same extent. JV is a flipping rookie for gods sake!

u done making irrelevent points now?
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote