Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Brian Colangelo Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #269 (permalink)
Bazinga
sure KL is not a top 10 pg

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
do you really want me to explain why a team like th bobcats or orlando has a worse starting 5 than us?

as for boston, outside of bradley and rondo and KG I wouldnt take any other player on that roster over ours , and bradley is even arguable given how great a healthy lowry is on defence, while bringing so much more to the table at the same time. and this is all looking at it short term, let alone who I and most others would take long term.

lowry is miles better defensively than jennings, and while Derozan is the weakest defensive link on our starting lineup at least he isnt undersized for his position. gay and JV i would take over sanders and ilyasova. AJ is equal to henson in terms of current ability.

clevelands starting lineup right now is irving plus 4, and I dont give as much credit to varejao as his ability simply because the dude is so undurable. id take AJ over tristan for now in terms of ability. and the rest of the lineup comapred isnt even a question.

who else huh? instead of just :LOLING: at my post, why dont you come up with actual facts to back yourself up?
I never mentioned Orlando or Charlotte but they may be the only 2 teams in the east that Toronto's starting 5 is clearly better than.

Last i checked there were only 5 spots in the starting lineup so KG, Rondo and Bradley are 3/5ths of that.

Somehow Lowry is miles better defensively than Jennings but Sanders and Ilyasova are worse than JV and Gay. And i thought Sanders was a DPOY candidate. I must have missed Lowry's consideration for that.

So AV is given no credit because he's undurable. But JV and Gay are the model of health so they deserve credit. And i agree ... Irving vs Lowry is not in question either.

Finally, I guess by actual facts you mean the ones littered all around your post?
Bazinga is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote