Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Brian Colangelo Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #268 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
So u'd trade Garnett, pierce, green, rondo and Bradley/terry to get our 5?
U say ellis and Jennings r better offensively but you think lowry/derozan is some kind of shutdown guard combo? I think I was watching the wrong games this year. Henson, ilyasova and Sanders r worse than aj, jv and gay? Cleveland IF they improve this summer? Who else is there? You're missing like 4 or 5 other teams? Lol ...
do you really want me to explain why a team like th bobcats or orlando has a worse starting 5 than us?

as for boston, outside of bradley and rondo and KG I wouldnt take any other player on that roster over ours , and bradley is even arguable given how great a healthy lowry is on defence, while bringing so much more to the table at the same time. and this is all looking at it short term, let alone who I and most others would take long term.

lowry is miles better defensively than jennings, and while Derozan is the weakest defensive link on our starting lineup at least he isnt undersized for his position. gay and JV i would take over sanders and ilyasova. AJ is equal to henson in terms of current ability.

clevelands starting lineup right now is irving plus 4, and I dont give as much credit to varejao as his ability simply because the dude is so undurable. id take AJ over tristan for now in terms of ability. and the rest of the lineup comapred isnt even a question.

who else huh? instead of just :LOLING: at my post, why dont you come up with actual facts to back yourself up?
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote