Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The truth about Fedor
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
Are you kidding me?

Fedor can do whatever the fuck he wants at this point.

He's beaten almost every notable heavyweight on the planet. He's been chilling as an undefeated Sambo champion for the last 8 years[just lost his 1st fight recently]. He destroyed Tim Sylvia in the amount of time it takes you to rub one out. He hasn't lost an MMA fight in his entire career [except a no contest and a cut on his face]. He trains one of the strongest camps in the world with the Moscow based Red Devil Sport club, including Gegard Mousasi and Aleksander Emelianenko.

Now tell me, why the hell does Fedor at this point need to go out of his way to accommodate anyone. He's already #1.

Who does he have to appease...he has nothing to prove. He'll ravage Arlovski, have a good, but dominant match against Barnett. Brock isn't nearly ready to face Fedor, nor is anyone else in the UFC [except for Nogueira, but I don't even think he needs to fight him anymore]

The only person who'd probably wanna fight Fedor is BJ Penn...lol
This is the typical Fedor nut hugging im growing tired off... if he wants to be known as one of the true greats of the past, fine, he is, no doubt, but dont claim to be the best ATM when you havent fought ANYONE of note in YEARS... sports just doesnt work that way, Jordan cant come on the scene and claim to be the best basketball player in the world ATM because of things he did in the past, you need to do things now, his fan and him are living off past glory which is fine if he doesnt want to be relevant now, if he does, as i said earlier, it's time to put up, or shut up. Guess what, for some guys being the best isnt just about the $, take a paycut one or two times and fight in the UFC, dominate, win the title (i dont see this out of the realm of possibilitys at all, i know he is great) then stake the claim as the best right now, until then, for a guy that doesnt seem to talk alot, he is all talk.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote